WELCOME TO GRAY CHILD FOUNDATION
Gray Child Foundation (GCF) is a Pan-African non-partisan organization, working to improve communities and human capital development of people in Nigeria and Africa by championing Positive Peace initiatives and advocating for the re-enforcement of the eight Pillars of Positive Peace, so as to advance sustainable development.
We partner with governments, international organizations, civil societies and the private sector to bring about positive social change that would promote and support programmes that affect the rights, education and orientation of the African child. We encourage peace building in communities, and provide a forum for economic and community development in Nigeria and beyond. Gray Child Foundation acts as advocates for the provision of clean water and environment, and we liaise with government agencies and other NGO’s for the provision of medical aid, prevention and treatment of diseases etc.
To influence and pilot the machineries that brings the dreams of the African Child to Reality.
Our Mission is to Impact, Influence and Innovate for the advancement of sustainable peace and development in Nigeria and Beyond
Gray Child Foundation
GCF is a Pan-African non-partisan organization, working to improve communities and human capital deve
- INTEGRITY: We are committed to the principles and practice of transparency/openness within and with partners and clients.
- TEAMWORK: We are committed to harnessing internal and external human resources and expertise for better outcomes of our interventions.
- EQUITY: Equal treatment of all, in rights and privileges.
- EXCELLENCE: We are dedicated to providing and achieving the highest standard in what we do.
- INNOVATION: We continue to apply new ideas and seek new ways of doing things to achieve the best in a fast changing world.
- LEARNING: We seek to learn from our work and those of others, applying the lessons on continuous basis to achieve the desired change.
- ADAPTABILITY: Flexibility in responding to change and innovation